Capacitive touch panel
2 megapixel HDR camera with backlight
10,000+ face database, recognition speed: 0.4 sec
Optional for GDPR compliance
Medical level accuracy +/- 0.3°C 0.5-0.75m
The optimum testing distance is 0.5m between 16°C- 35°C
156mm(W) x 321mm(H) x 37mm(D)
Wall hanging bracket
Aluminium alloy and 304 stainless steel
IR Sentinel is a non-contact fever detection device that uses a German-made sensor in conjunction
with a wide-angle camera to be able to detect human temperature from up to two metres away.
It can be mounted almost anywhere in any indoorwork environment to help you manage your
employees’ health and safety in the workplace.
Monitoring temperature in the workplace has become the new norm.
You need to have an effective and reliable solution to keep your employees safe.
Be prepared. Be safe. Be Covid-secure.
• Medical level accuracy +/-0.3°C measure distance between 30cm and 75cm
• High-quality infrared body temperature detection module, designed and manufactured in Germany
• Ultrasonic real-time dynamic distance sensor: applicable range from 30cm to 200cm
• Anti-back-lighting wide dynamic camera, with a read range of 2m
• Facial recognition available, with a database capacity for more than 10,000 faces*
• Integration with automated access and entry systems available.
GDPR Compliant - In the GDPR world, data security has never been more important. The IR Sentinel unit does not store personal data about any person who uses the device. Any data it captures is sent to a database that is stored within your organisation’s network, so you can be sure that personal data is secure.
Tags: IR Sentinel