New Area Monitor - Honeywell/BW Rig Rat
Comply with safety procedures and protect workers with the most user-friendly area monitor of its kind.
Honeywell BW RigRat is so easy to use that workers can operate it with confidence, trusting it to alert them to gas threats in their proximity — indoors and out, in
temperatures from -40°C to 60°C.
Honeywell BW RigRat delivers:
• Up to 8 weeks of runtime on a single charge. Longer runtime than any area monitor in its class.
• Up to six slots for interchangeable gas sensors. Choice of electrochemical, PID, infrared, and catalytic bead sensors (measuringpercent LEL and percent by volume).
• Integrated Noise sensor andMetrological data sensors.
• Highly configurable withprogramable input and output.
• Approval for explosive atmosphere.Certified for ATEX/IECEx Zone 0 and CSA C1D1.
• Flexible applications. Zonedeclassification, turnarounds, confinedspace, routine maintenance, fence line and more. Available with pump for remote sampling.
• One-button operation. Grab and go.No expertise required.
• Simple setup with a smartphone. Easy mobile app for alarm set points,calibration records and more.
• Added protection. Alerts workers to nearby gas leaks, whereas personal detectors cover only the breathing zone.
Current release date end of April 2020, please contact us for pricing and availability