GMI PS500 CO2 Single Gas Detector Non-Pumped
- 0-5% Carbon Dioxide (CO2) detection
- NDIR sensing technology
- Large font for easy reading
- Piercing 95 dB audible plus 360-degree high-visibility light bar
- On-board datalogging for calibration certificates, data management, and event logging
- High impact rubberised case
- Low cost of ownership
The PS500-CO2 detects 0-5% volume CO2 reliably and accurately using infrared capabilities. The large display font allows for easy measurement reading.
The PS500-CO2 is particularly useful n noisy environments, featuring a very loud (95dBA) penetrating and distinctive audible alarm, together with high visibility large area visual alarm.
Sampling type: diffusion for confined space working. Pumped variant for pre-entry checking is an optional item.
A robust, moulded, rubberised casing guaranteeing Hi-Impact resistance, the PS500-CO2 can be used in the most demanding industrial environments.
If you do not see the instrument that meets your specification on the following pages or wish to discuss your application in more detail, please contact us on 01563 820444 or email [email protected]