Gas Monitor: BW GasAlertMax XT II (Pumped Instrument)
Go the distance and save with this smart, simple and economical way to compliance.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- One-button operation with robust, motorized pump
- Compatible with MicroDock
The GasAlertMax XT II can be used in sampling or diffusion mode
The GasAlertMax XT II is the smart, simple, and economical way to compliance. Workers feel safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means savings realized from business continuity and productivity.
Simultaneously monitoring for hydrogen sulphide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2) and combustibles (%LEL). The GasAlertMax XT II features a non-intrusive integrated sampling pump and SmartSample diaphragm pump technology.
By offering one-button operation, the GasAlertMax XT II provides ease of use and simple compliance to industry safety standards.
Tamper-proof, user adjustable options enable the instrument to be customised to suit your specific application.
Simple operation, with Smart Sample pump.
GasAlertMax XT II reliably monitors up to four hazards and combines straight forward one-button operation with our robust, motorized pump for intelligent, remote sampling, ideal for confined spaces.
The GasAlertMax XT II is fully compatible with the BW MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
Standard Package Contents
- Detector complete with specified sensors, stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housimg
- Rechargeable battery
- Wall outlet charging adapter
- 3ft. / 1 m calibration hose with quick connect
- 10 ft. / 3 m sampling hose with particulate filter and quick connect
- Reversible screwdriver
- Kit of spare pump filters
- Multi-language CD manual