The Xgard range is a comprehensive selection of fixed point gas detectors that meet the diverse requirements for gas detection in industries throughout the world.
This includes many water treatment, oil and gas, power, research facility and manufacturing installations.
Listed here are some of the more common options available, however please contact us for anything not shown.
Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) or Flameproof (Exd) versions are available, with case options comprising high-grade alloy, stainless steel or chemically resistant GRN polymer.
Certifications include IECEx, ATEX, UL and GOST-R.
Low cost of ownership
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance – keeps costs down
- Three junction box options – designed to make replacement of sensors and sinters extremely simple. Spare sensors simply plug-in
- Many spare parts are common to all Xgard models – keeps spares holding requirements to a minimum
Flexible installation options
- Designed for either wall or ceiling mounting – no need for additional brackets
- Can accommodate M20, 1/2″ NPT or 3/4″ NPT cable glands – suits all site requirements
- High temperature models are available for hot environments (up to 150oc)
- Accessories are available for duct mounting and sampling applications as well as remote gassing – simple sensor checking
Wide range of sensors
- Poison resistant pellistors, for all flammable detection needs including hydrocarbons, hydrogen, ammonia, jet fuel, leaded petrol and vapours containing halogens
- Electrochemical sensors are used to detect a vast range of toxic gases and oxygen
- Thermal conductivity sensors are available to monitor % volume concentrations of gases
Tags: Crowcon Xgard