Quantum Outdoor is a powerful noise monitor with integrated cloud connectivity, perfect for unattended long-term environmental noise monitoring applications. It goes beyond regular long-term noise monitoring by offering all the freedom and benefits of remote 24/7 monitoring with the ability to see both live and historic noise level data on the MyCirrus cloud platform anytime, anywhere, using the Quantum portal. You can also set up comprehensive event-based triggers to record audio, and send alerts and notifications to users. This will allow users to react to and control noise events in real time.
Quantum Outdoor is available with flexible subscription plans, allowing you to enhance the amount of storage and functionality of your Quantum network. Each Quantum Outdoor unit is supplied with a wall mounting kit and each network comes with one year’s access to the Standard Level subscription.
- Class 1 Environmental noise monitor – to IEC 61672-1
- Cloud connectivity to Cirrus Research’s unique MyCirrus cloud platform
- View live measurements from multiple Quantum units simultaneously
- Upload site maps and / or site plans to see all your connected devices
- GPS location data for every measurement
- 1:1 and 1:3 octave band filters for detailed environmental analysis
- Schedule your measurement times and set repeat measurement durations of 5, 15 and 30 minutes or 1 hour
- Real-time SMS, email, webhook and push notification alerts based on user-defined noise level triggers
- Upload and store historical noise data and weather data
- Export historical data into Cirrus Research’s NoiseTools software for further analysis and reporting
- Self-System Integrity Check (SiC)
- Over-the-air updates
- Connectivity via Ethernet, WiFi, or 4G modem (with 3G fallback)
- SIM pre-installed, can be enabled remotely when required
- Flexible powering options, including Power over Ethernet (PoE) and external 12VDC supply
- Flexible cloud subscription levels for each individual unit on your Quantum network
- Electronic calibration certificates available through MyCirrus
Available features will depend on the level of subscription you choose.