Greater productivity and efficiency
The IntelliDox system is cleverly designed to streamline
instrument management and enhance productivity within your business. Setting up
a five-module dock takes less than two minutes, and each module has its own
operating system, LCD screen and internal pump. This unique feature allows you
to perform multiple operations simultaneously - whether you need to bump test
three detectors at once or calibrate others.
Flexible configuration to meet changing needs
We understand that as your business evolves, so do your gas
detection requirements. That’s why the IntelliDox system offers flexible
configuration options to meet your changing needs. You have the power to
configure low and high alarm points, as well as other detector parameters,
throughout the lifespan of the detector. This means that your detectors will
always work the way that you want them too, providing a far safer environment
and reliability in what could be a critical situation.
Efficient networking and data transfer
Keeping track of gas detection data and maintaining accurate
records is essential for compliance and safety. The IntelliDox system
simplifies this process through efficient networking and data transfer
capabilities. You can now use either USB or Ethernet connections to transfer
bump tests, peak exposures and other gas detection data. This feature allows
for seamless record-keeping and means that you can track worker compliance,
which, of course, makes for a safer environment.
A new level of customization for device management
With the IntelliDox System, you will have access to a far
greater level of customisation through the innovative Safety Suite Device
Configurator. This extremely intelligent software empowers you to tailor the
system exactly as you need it to be, so it’s completely in tune with your
In fact, the IntelliDox system comes packed with so many industry-leading features and benefits, we’ve highlighted them in this handy checklist:
- FastBump Test - the revolutionary FastBump test eliminates bottlenecks, providing fast results without wasting valuable gas through purge cycles.
- Expandable Design - the system is gangable up to five modules, each equipped with its own LCD screen and keypad for independent operation. This expandable design allows you to scale your instrument management as your needs grow.
- Easy Setup - with no tools required, setting up the IntelliDoX system is a breeze; it’s specifically designed to simplify turnarounds and minimize downtime.
- Versatile Connectivity - the system can be easily connected to a network via ethernet, and a USB port is available for configuring dock module settings or retrieving data without network access.
- Automated Operations - the IntelliDoX system automates bump testing and calibration operations, reducing the time and effort required for routine maintenance.
Compatibility, options and EGM support
The IntelliDoX system is also compatible with a wide range of detectors, including the following products:
- Honeywell BW® Clip Series
- Honeywell BW™ Solo
- Honeywell BW™ Clip4
- Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series
- Honeywell BW™ Ultra
We also offer various options and accessories, such as the
Multi-Inlet Key, which allows a single IntelliDoX module to connect multiple
calibration gas cylinders.
The IntelliDoX automated instrument management
system undoubtedly stands out as a game-changer and, as always, you can count
on us for a free pre-sales consultation and technical support throughout the
lifespan of your system.