Iqarus Environmental Sciences
Environmental and Gas Monitoring Ltd has recently partnered with Iqarus Environmental Sciences (formerly C-Chec Ltd).
EGM customers can now have access to the full range of services offered by Iqarus
Iqarus Environmental Sciences have been delivering Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Services to the Oil and Gas Industry for nearly 25 years. They can now deliver the highest quality Occupational Hygiene support with the added advantage of Occupational Health Services to the extensive Iqarus Family.
Within the field of Occupational Hygiene, they deliver a full range of exposure monitoring covering dust, gases, vapours including Benzene & Mercury, fume including welding fractions and microbiological agents including Legionella.
The level of service extends to a range of recommended and statutory testing requirements for workplace control including Respirator Face Fit testing, Local Exhaust Ventilation and even hearing protection fit testing
Clients are provided with access to chartered practitioners, field hygienists and exposure management support specialists throughout our network of centres in the UK and overseas, supporting your operational requirements for all onshore and offshore exposure risk assessment needs.
All services are undertaken by appropriately qualified personnel in accordance with strict UK HSE & Faculty guidelines.
Why leave Occupational (Industrial) Hygiene to chance, initial consultations are free and without obligation so if you require advice or support in any of the following get in touch:
- Hazardous Substance Exposure Monitoring of individuals and work areas (Dust, gases, Fume including metal fractions, indoor air quality in general, etc.
- Physical Agents including (Noise exposures, Noise risk assessments, Vibration exposure for whole body & hand arm, etc.)
- Full Health Risk Assessment Services, cradle to grave.
- P601 / P602 Statutory Inspection & Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation and Supporting Design Advice
- Respirator Face Fit Testing, Quantitative & Qualitative
- Legionella Risk Assessments extending to support in all areas of water management
- All elements of water quality management
- Provision of Fully Qualified Professional Occupational Hygiene staff for core positions for temporary or permanent contract support.
- Asbestos Surveys using P402 qualified surveyors & management advice through additionally P 405 advisors.
- TRAINING – BOHS Modules, ROSPA COSHH Assessors, Accredited Auditors, etc.
For further information please contact EGM Ltd on 01563 820444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org