Optimus Green Sound Level Meter
IEC 61672-1:2002 Class 1 or Class 2 Group X
IEC 60651:2001 Type 1 I or Type 2 I
IEC 60804:2000 Type 1 or Type 2
IEC 61252:1993 Personal Sound Exposure Meters
ANSI S1.4 -1983 (R2006), ANSI S1.43 - 1997 (R2007)
1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters to IEC 61260 & ANSI
Class 1 Instruments MK:224 pre-polarized
Class 2 Instruments MK:216 pre-polarized
MV:200 Removable Preamplifier
Total Measurement Range:
20dB to 140dB RMS Single Range
Noise Floor: <18dB(A) Class 1, <21dB(A) Class 2
RMS & Peak : A, C, & Z Measured Simultaneously
1:1 Octave Bands:
31.5Hz to 16kHz
1:3 Octave Bands:
6.3Hz to 20kHz (Bands from 12.5Hz displayed,
6.3Hz, 8Hz & 10Hz stored & downloaded) - B & C
LAeq LF (20Hz to 200Hz) & Leq LF (20Hz to 200Hz)
Fast, Slow & Impulse Measured Simultaneously
High resolution OLED display.
Ambient light sensor & illuminated keypad
4GB (32GB factory fit option)
Measurement verification data stored in secure
Time History Data Rates (Global settings)
10ms, 62.5ms, 125ms, 250ms, 1/2 sec, 1 sec, 2 sec
VoiceTag Audio Recording
Up to 30 seconds of audio notes with each
Three simultaneous “virtual” noise meters. Integrator
1 is preset to Q3 for Leq functions. Integrators 2 & 3
can be configured with the following:
Exchange Rate: 3, 4 or 5 dB
Threshold: 70dB to 120dB (1 dB steps)
A Total Solution for Occupational and Environmental Noise Measurements
Optimus Green Sound Level Meters
Do you need an all-in-one solution for your noise measurements? The Optimus Green gives you all the noise data you could possibly need for both environmental and occupational noise.
By measuring every parameter you need simultaneously, the Optimus Green records everything in one measurement. There's no risk of choosing the wrong function or missing any data. All you need to do to get going is switch on, calibrate and start. It's that simple.
All of your measurement data displays on the large OLED screen. You'll be able to see straight away if there are any noise issues that need further investigation. You can easily navigate screens during measurements to see the data you need.
Whether it's environmental noise monitoring, detailed noise analysis using audio recording or workplace noise measurements, the Optimus Green has you covered.
See what the Optimus Green can do for you. Contact our Noise Experts today.
Why Choose the Optimus Green?
- Backed by 15 Year no quibble warranty for your peace of mind
- High Performance to Class 1 or Class 2 Standard
- Quick, simple and easy to operate
- Simultaneous measurement and data logging of all available parameters
- Measures Fast, Slow & Impulse Time Weightings
- dB(A), dB(C) and dB(Z) Frequency Weightings included
- Real-time 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters
- Tonal noise analysis
- VoiceTagTM voice note recording
- AuditStoreTM measurement verification
- Acoustic FingerprintTM audio triggering, recording & alerts during measurements for replay and analysis
- Compatible with CK:670 & CK:680 environmental noise monitoring kits for a total environmental noise monitoring solution
The Optimus measurement kits are supplied in the new CK:280 Carrying Case which has been designed to fit the Optimus sound level meters along with the accessories.
The Optimus measurement kits contain the following accessories:
- CR:514 Class 2 Acoustic Calibrator (Class 2 Versions) or
CR:515 Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator (Class 1 Versions)
- UA:237 90mm Windshield CK:280 Carrying Case
- User Manual & Certificates of Calibration
- USB Data/Power Cable & Windshield
- NoiseTools Software CD (Requires Data Logging Version to download measurements)