Monicon T100 Toxic and Oxygen Detectors
· 2-wire, 4-20mA Transmitter
· Plug-in electrochemical sensor
· Built-in ZERO & SPAN controls
· One person calibration
· SMD electronic circuitry
· Enhanced RFI and EMI resistance
· Cost effective with high performance
· Works with most 4-20mA controllers
· Certified ATEX II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
The T100 is a 4-20mA, 2-wire transmitter to measure oxygen or toxic gases.
It is housed in a rugged, compact metallic enclosure. It incorporatesadvanced SMT electronics and an
electrochemical sensor designed to be inherently stable.
The T100 electronics use advanced surface mount technology and a simple yet
rugged design to minimise component count for optimum reliability of the electronic
The sensor is a small plug-in component and is easily replaced in minutes when it
The sensor and preamplifier circuitry is housed in a stainless steel cylinder.
This isattached to a rugged, IP67 rated, metallic enclosure which houses and protects the
remaining electronics and terminals.
The T100 has been independantly testedand certified ATEX II 2 G EEx ia IIC T4 Ga.
With any suitable third party IS barrier, it may be installed in a Zone, Zone 1 or even
Zone 0 Hazardous Area.
- Brand: Monicon
- Product Code: T100 Detector
- Availability: Call for availability
Tags: Monicon T100 Detector